Dr. Charles Runels
Inventor of the Vampire Services
Charles Runels, MD is the medical director of the Cellular Medicine Association. His innovative approach to sexual health made him a sought-after practitioner and lecturer in the fields of regenerative medicine, anti-aging, aesthetics, and sexual wellness. Dr. Runels is the inventor of the medical procedures known as the Orgasm Shot® (O-Shot®), the Priapus Shot® (P-Shot®), Vampire Facial®, Vampire Facelift®, Vampire Breast Lift®, and Vampire Hair Regrowth®.
Aside from having his own practice, Dr. Runels has a background as a research chemist as well as 12 years working in the ER as a board-certified Internal Medicine physician. Over the past 30 years, he has trained numerous physicians worldwide in the field of regenerative medicine and continues his mission to help patients experience the healing benefits of PRP therapy through the many passionate doctors and nurses who are certified providers of his procedures.
Education & Professional Experience
Charles Edward Runels was born on April 20, 1960 in Birmingham, Alabama. There, he attended Fultondale High School and was nicknamed “The Professor” by his peers for his love of knowledge.
At Birmingham-Southern College he obtained a Bachelor’s of Science in Chemistry and went on to work for three years as a research chemist at the Southern Research Institute, going on to complete his medical school and residency at the University of Alabama School of Medicine. As a research chemist he worked with the military to design devices that are still being used today.
He became board certified in internal medicine in 1993 and practiced as an emergency room physician for 9 years in Mobile Infirmary in Mobile, AL, and Thomas Hospital Urgent Care in Daphne, AL, learning about wound care, skin grafting, and tissue repair.
- Founder – Runels Centre for Lifelong Health
- Founder – American Cosmetic Cellular Medicine Association (ACCMA)
- Founder and Chairman – Institute for Lichen Sclerosis & Vulval Health.
- Founder – LifeStream Medical Inc. a medical research organization
- Member – Association of Clinical Research Professionals
- Member – Academy of Pharmaceutical Physicians and Investigators Physicians
- Member – International Association of Aesthetic Gynaecology and Sexual Wellbeing